Office reopening Information
The Family Doctors wants all of our patients to know that we are maintaining normal office hours and are scheduling in-person office visits again. We want to assure everyone that we are fully committed and prepared to safely see all of our patients.
The safety of our patients and staff is our top priority. To keep all who enter our facility safe during the COVID-19 pandemic we have added the following precautions:
- Everyone entering the clinic will have to wear a mask. Please bring your own mask so we can preserve our supplies. If you do not have a mask one will be provided to you upon clinic entry.
- Limiting Visitors (only 1 person will be allowed to accompany you to your visit if you require assistance)
- Screening everyone upon entry for any infection symptoms (fever, cough, sore throat, etc.)
- Scheduling only “well” patients in the morning and “sick” patients in the afternoon
- Daily temperature checks for staff
- Thorough cleaning of the entire clinic (several times per day) per CDC guidelines.
- Increased spacing of waiting room chairs
If you are scheduled for any morning “well” visit (annual wellness exam, regular follow up visit, etc.) and develop any new illness symptoms after scheduling your appointment please call us ASAP for guidance.
The physicians and staff of The Family Doctors thank each of you for your continued trust!